A Moving Celebration
Coming in 2020. Details to come.
In 1922, CNRA Moncton opened with a broadcasting power of 500 watts. Known as the Voice of the Maritimes, it was one of three CN-owned radio stations, along with others in Ottawa and Vancouver. With CN's mainlines to and from the Maritimes passing through it-and as the home of the Intercolonial Railway of Canada and later CN's Atlantic Region headquarters – Moncton became known as the "Hub City."